Cute Pics 2011


Just wanted to share some cute pics so far from this year!


Every kid needs to learn how to hold a spoon on their nose


Our turbin baby




Jireh looks so much like my Grandpa Bernhard here


I love this one


Brotherly love

Playing in the sink...too cute!

Jonny concentrating on feeding Jireh

Look at me...I'm wearing my towel like Daddy!

In the saucer


The whole family joins in on the fun!



Bath time!

Library time with Regan...look happy Jonny!

Awee...Shanna and Jireh lookin good together

Pizza, applecake and homemade decor for Daddy's 37th B-Day!


No Response to "Cute Pics 2011"


Supported by Doteasy.com -The Free Web Hosting Provider
Wordpress Theme by Graph Paper Press

Copyright 2010 by Work-a-holic Blogger Template.
Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates